Black fungus, or Auricularia polytricha, is often referred to as wood ear, cloud ear, Judas ear or tree ear. It is a mushroom that is dark brown to native and black to Asia and some Pacific islands with damp climates, according to the Mycological Society of San Francisco. It is edible and typically used in Asian cooking. It is an advantageous herb in assisting with health problems by dealing with the lungs, stomach and liver, according to the Institute of Chinese Medication.
Black fungus is a low-cost and typical active ingredient on Chinese dinner table. It labeled as a medicinal food for thousand years understood for its abundant nutrients such as iron, protein, fat, vitamins, polysaccharide, and other minerals. Black fungus has a bittersweet taste and is “neutral in nature” that can change “Qi” (important energy), enhance and trigger blood, purify intestines and lungs. Its applications include anemia, haematemesis, uterine bleeding, hemorrhoid, high blood pressure, coronary cardiovascular disease, as well as cancer avoidance.
Black fungus is healthy obesity diet plan food called “Meat or fish in vegetables”. The iron in black fungus is certainly one of the highest among all veggies; taking frequently can stimulate blood and prevent iron shortage anemia. Western science has actually shown that black fungus is extremely efficient in blood viscosity modulation by inhibiting platelet aggregation and decreasing viscosity of blood. Studies show that those who use black fungus routinely tend to have a normal blood viscosity– a comparable impact like taking aspirin without negative effects of hemorrhage and gastrointestinal inflammations, and these people are at lower risk of establishing cardiovascular disease.
Black fungus brings a substance called polysaccharide, this veggie not just hinders tumor growth and prevents cancer, it also reduces the effects of the negative effects of chemotherapy and radiation. Black fungus likewise an excellent “adsorbent” and “scavenger” due to the pectin that can adsorb dust in lungs and digestive system and after that excrete together. Black fungus includes rich dietary fibres and a special pectin which can help motility of the stomach and intestinal tract, excreting fat in the intestine, lowering fat intake, therefore preventing obesity and assistance to slim down.
Black fungus benefits one health in numerous methods it discovered to possess anticoagulant properties and prevent blood clot in blood vessels. Black fungus in terms of taste and rate, it is much better pig liver as a great source of iron, the extremely high Iron, 20 times as celery, 7 times as pork liver. Consuming regularly will nourish blood, own visage beauty, and prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia. Absence of iron cause anemia makes a person feels weak or just tired due to inadequate oxygen in the blood.
Call in Other Nations:
– Burma: kyet neywet
– China: mo-ei; wun yee
– Indonesia: kuping jamu
– Japan: kikurage
– Malaysia: kuping tikus, cendawan telinga kera
– Thailand: hed hunu
Health Advantages of Black Fungus:
1. Black Fungus assists in nourishing the lungs, liver and stomach. It alleviates dryness and promotes blood circulation in the body
2. Black fungus has a credibility in Chinese natural medicine for increasing the fluidity of the blood (exact same result as in aspirin) and improving circulation. It is provided to clients who suffer from atherosclerosis
3. Black fungus includes iron. Iron included in black fungus is certainly one of the highest amongst all the vegetables; eating frequently can improve blood and avoid iron shortage anemia
4. Black fungus includes polysaccharide, this compound not just prevents tumor growth and prevents cancer, it likewise neutralizes the adverse effects of chemotherapy and radiation
5. Black fungus is a good “absorbent” and “scavenger” of harmful compounds in the body thanks to its pectin that can take in dust in lungs and digestive system and after that excrete together
6. Black fungus is a great source of calcium, supposedly including two times the amount of calcium compared to milk
7. Black fungus is likewise rich in protein, vitamins D, B1 and B2