Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color is a crucial Asian beauty secret that you need to add to your hair care routine. This premium hair dye is simple to use and mild because it consists of no ammonia or hydrogen peroxide– yet it will provide your hair a natural, full color. It is effective in hiding gray hair and will condition it in less than 30 minutes for supreme radiance. Bigen permanent powder hair color is ideal for those trying to find stunning, long-term, results with 100% gray protection or to improve natural hair color.
This item features no runs or drips, and makes retouching your hair’s color simple. With all of the natural herbs that Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color offers your hair will look lustrous. Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color leaves your hair smooth and silky, with complete color.
Salt Perborate, P-phenylenediamine Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, M-aminophenol, Disodium Lauryl Sufosuccinate, Algin, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract (Sapindus Mukurossi), Magnesium Stearate, P-aminophenol, Scent (Parfum).
Before you use:
1. Take the initial skin test a minimum of 48 hours prior to you use it.
2. Make sure you are wearing plastic gloves.
3. Cover your shoulders and clothing with a cape or towel.
4. Make sure your hair is tidy and is completely without styling product build up.
5. To stop any staining, put cold cream around your ears, hairline and nape of your neck.
1. Pour the Bigen Powder into a non-metallic bowl or cup.
2. Include room-temperature tap water at as kept in mind in the directions.
3. Mix well with brush to make a paste.
1. Apply the mixture onto your dry hair.
2. If you have gray hair, start the application where you have the most gray.
3. Comb the product through your hair to make sure that all hairs are covered.
1. Await 20-30 minutes.
2. Examine the color by cleaning a single hair of hair with a white cotton ball to see if you need to adjust the development time.
3. Once you get the color you want, you can wash your hair completely with warm water up until the water is clear. Apply hair shampoo and rinse.
Read the guideline brochure thoroughly prior to use: Caution: this product includes components which might cause skin irritation on specific individuals and a preliminary test inning accordance with accompanying directions must first be made. This item needs to not be utilized for dyeing the eyebrows or eyelashes, to do so may trigger blindness.
Coloring your hair is no joke. Hoyu, the best hair coloring company behind Bigen Permanent Powder and Semi-Permanent hair coloring, is here to help. With the motto, “The origin of appeal,” it’s no marvel Bigen is taking the active ingredients in their hair coloring systems back to nature’s origins with natural extracts you never even understood your hair color ought to have.
Honey makes the hair soft, basic and plain. While Hoyu guarantees their Bigen items do not damage the hair by having a coloring formula that doesn’t contain ammonia or hydrogen peroxide, a little honey definitely sweetens the pot and softens the hairs.
Beeswax includes wetness to hair and is included in the solution of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color, which is essential as coloring can dry hair.
Sunflower is included in the formula of Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color as well and is rich in vitamins like A, E, c and b and minerals like iron, potassium and calcium which lessens the damage in the coloring process.
You likely currently use this hair and body staple on a regular, however including this extract in their semi-permanent items even more contributes to the integrated conditioner element of the color, supplying silky smoothness.